Crypto CurrencyToday

Astra Guild Ventures (AGV) Launches Sequence B Spherical of Funding, Right here’s What to Look For

Astra Guild Ventures (AGV) has efficiently raised $3 million for its Sequence A funding spherical led by some notable enterprise capitalists akin to CSP DAO IncHalvings Capital LtdOracles Investment GroupGDA Capital and Deltahub Capital.

The raised funds might be used for advertising AGV’s public token sale, masking operational and administration bills, and for the acquisition of recent nonfungible tokens (NFTs) and equities on corporations that develop play-to-earn (P2E) video games.

On the time of writing, AGV has raised a complete of $5.3 million after its Seed and Sequence A funding rounds. They’ve a complete of two,036 Axie Infinity scholars, 50,000+ Discord neighborhood members and 75,000+ Fb followers. Lately, AGV has invested $800K in BMG, a Florida-based gaming studio behind the play-to-earn NFT video games Kart Racing League and Realms of Ethernity (ROE).

AGV Sequence B and public sale

AGV is ready to launch its Sequence B, or non-public token sale, on its website on November 17, 2021 at 2 pm UTC, and its public token sale on December 17, 2021. AGV has been audited by Certik.

What’s Astra Guild Ventures (AGV)

Astra Guild Ventures (AGV) is a decentralized autonomous group (DAO) that invests in NFTs, P2E video games and different blockchain initiatives. The DAO goals to construct a worldwide neighborhood of traders, tech leaders, NFT and blockchain lovers and P2E gamers.

AGV boasts itself as the primary DAO and NFT gaming guild that utterly discloses its real-time earnings via its earnings dashboard and has a totally verifiable and publicly accessible list of assets.

AGV may also be launching its DAO Governance Board the place AGV holders are in a position to suggest and vote modifications on the DAO’s guidelines and selections. This makes AGV one of many first NFT gaming guilds to totally launch a decentralized platform.

Transparency and development: Driving causes for investments in AGV

With numerous initiatives launching within the blockchain and crypto area, discovering the fitting venture to spend money on is troublesome — that is precisely what the AGV traders realized and what made them belief AGV. The transparency options that AGV meticulously built-in into its operations as a DAO was one most important turning level.

Astra Guild has its personal earnings and governance dashboard built-in collectively to offer a one-stop platform to AGV holders the place they take part and determine for the DAO and look at their funding standing. The fast development of the Astra Guild neighborhood has additionally been an element, in simply three months Astra Guild’s membership blew as much as 51,000+ members, hailing it as one of many fastest-growing NFT gaming guilds on the earth — clear proof that the NFT and blockchain market is on the rise.

Checklist of traders

Encrypted Investments LimitedVespertine CapitalThree M CapitalGDA CapitalKangaroo CapitalDEC.VenturesCSP DAOConnectico CapitalHalvings CapitalDeltaHub CapitalNFT TechnologiesOracles Investment Group, Mars DaoPoint3 VenturesInternational Blockchain Consulting GroupFollow[the]SeedInterstellar VenturesCrowdCreateRuby Capital SingaporeDot Finance LTDNFT Stars LimitedGAINS AssociatesSeedthrift VenturesAlmora CapitalBIP32 Ventures and Wolf of Markets. Some notable Angel Traders embrace Alexander KondrashovMoon Carl and Ronny Roehrig.

Those that wish to be part of Astra Guild Ventures’ Sequence B, might register here to obtain directions and bulletins straight to their inbox.

AGV might be distributing 37,500,000 AGV with 10% to be launched on Token Era Occasion and the remaining 90% is topic to 12 months vesting.

 

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button